(PEORIA) HOI - Peoria City/County Health Department is reporting one additional positive COVID-19 case in Peoria County, as well as one additional case in Tazewell County.
This bring the total number of Tri County cases to 14.
There are no deaths reported in any of these counties.
The Health deparment continues to encourage everyone to social distance in an effort to reduce the spread of this virus and follow these instructions:
• Stay at home order still in effect to slow the spread of the virus.
• Stay 6 feet away from people if you go out for essential services.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use an alcoholbased hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
To find local information on the Tri-county community response to COVID-19, visit www.pcchd.org/COVID19