CHICAGO (HOI) -- Illinois health officials have announced an additional 937 novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and 26 deaths Tuesday.
This brings the total number of confirmed cases to 5,994 and 99 deaths.
The latest deaths reported by the Illinois Department of Public Health are:
- Cook County: 2 male 50s, 1 male 60s, 2 female 60s, 5 males 70s, 2 females 70s, 3 male 80s, 1 female 80s, 1 male 90s
- DuPage County: 2 females 70s
- Kane County: 1 male 80s
- Lake County: 1 female 60s
- McLean County: 1 male 70s
- Morgan County: 1 male 80s
- St. Clair County: 1 female 30s
- Will County: 1 male 80s, 1 female 80
Ford and Ogle counties are the latest to report cases.
The age range of confirmed cases in the state is less than 1 to 99 years.