(HOI) -- Tri-County health officials are reporting one new case of COVID-19 -- in Peoria County -- for a total of 595.
The area death count also remains at 35.
The Peoria City/County Health Department is reporting 78.5% of the cases have recovered, while 13.8% are at home in isolation and 1.9% are hospitalized.
Area hospitals are reporting one person under investigation currently in the ICU, one confirmed case in the ICU, and seven non-ICU beds are currently in use by those who tested positive and those under investigation.
In McLean County, public health officials report no new cases from yesterday -- with the total remaining at 253.
The McLean County Health Department also reports 228 of the cases have recovered and there are currently no COVID-19 patients hospitalized. There are 12 cases currently at home in isolation.
McLean County has previously reported 13 COVID-19-related deaths.
State public health officials are reporting 715 new cases for a total of 138,540.
An additional 64 deaths were also reported Monday to bring the state's death toll to 6,770, according to the Illinois Department of Public Health.
The latest deaths reported by the IDPH are:
- Cook County: 1 male 30s, 1 male 40s, 2 females 50s, 2 males 50s, 9 females 60s, 6 males 60s, 5 females 70s, 5 males 70s, 3 females 80s, 1 male 80s, 4 females 90s
- DuPage County: 1 female 50s, 1 male 60s, 1 male 70s
- Grundy County: 1 female 80s
- Jackson County: 1 female 90s
- Kane County: 1 female 80s, 1 male 90s
- Lake County: 1 male 70s, 1 female 80s, 1 male 80s, 1 female 90s
- Madison County: 1 female 90s
- McHenry County: 1 female 70s
- Peoria County: 1 female 80s
- St. Clair County: 2 males 70s, 1 female 90s
- Will County: 1 female 60s, 1 female 70s, 1 female 80s
- Winnebago County: 1 male 60s, 2 females 70s, 1 male 70s, 1 female 80s