(HOI) -- Peoria County health officials announced Thursday a woman in her 80s is the latest novel coronavirus (COVID-19) related death, bringing the county's total to 27.
Tri-County area officials in Peoria, Tazewell and Woodford counties reported 14 new confirmed cases for a total of 609.
Peoria County added nine additional cases for a total of 456, Tazewell's total increased by four to 119 and Woodford County reported one new case to bring its total to 34.
Tazewell County remains at seven reported COVID-19 deaths and Woodford at two.
The Peoria City/County Health Department reports 77.5% of cases have recovered, 14.8% are at home in isolation and 1.6% are hospitalized.
Area hospitals are reporting two people who has tested positive for the virus is currently in the ICU, while one person under investigation of having the virus is in the ICU.
Six non-ICU beds are in use by those who have tested positive for the virus and those under investigation.
The McLean County Health Department reports one new case Thursday for a total of 254, with no new deaths to leave the county at 13.
Currently, there are no COVID-19 cases in the hospital, but 12 are at home in isolation, according to the MCHD.
The health department also reports 228 cases have recovered.
Illinois public health officials are reporting 894 new cases on Thursday, bringing the state's total to 139,434.
Another 41 COVID-19-related deaths were also reported to bring the death toll in the state to 6,810 in 101 counties.
The Illinois Department of Public Health also announced labs reported 31,686 tests for a statewide total of 1,460,527.
The latest deaths reported by the IDPH are:
- Cook County: 2 males 30s, 1 female 50s, 3 females 60s, 2 males 60s, 2 females 70s, 3 males 70s, 4 females 80s, 3 males 80s, 1 female 90s, 1 male 90s, 1 female 100+
- DuPage County: 1 male 70s, 1 female 80s, 2 male 80s, 1 male 90s
- Kane County: 1 male 50s, 1 male 70s
- Lake County: 1 male 60s, 1 male 80s
- LaSalle County: 1 male 70s
- McHenry County: 1 male 70s, 1 male 80s
- Monroe County: 1 female 80s
- St. Clair County: 1 male 40s, 1 male 80s
- Will County: 2 females 80s
- Winnebago County: 1 male 80s
Confirmed Cases Change All Time