(WEEK) -- The McLean County Health Department on Wednesday is reporting three new COVID-19-related deaths and an additional 86 cases.
The latest deaths reported by the MCHD include a male in his 80s associated with a long-term care facility as well as a male in his 40s and a male in his 80s not associated with long-term care facilities, bringing the county's total to 134.
The county is now reporting a total of 12,797 cases.
There are currently 23 McLean County residents reportedly hospitalized with COVID-19 and 862 are at home in isolation. The MCHD also reports 11,778 individuals are considered to be recovered.
The seven-day rolling positivity rate is being reported at 9.1%.
Hospitals in the county are reporting 73% of ICU beds and 92% of all beds are currently in use.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- You can view the latest Illinois COVID-19 numbers here.
- For mobile testing site locations, click here.
- You can catch up on the latest Heart of Illinois ABC coronavirus coverage here.
- Sign up here for the latest local, state and national news, and weather updates.